my love my soul and my everything

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007


yesterday

its a messy day ever in my intern life. its all becoz the green ink. for the person who familiar with doing audit job they should know how important the green pen in their life. but... the green pen make my day hv only one color. =( its started from the morning. my habit to put the pen at my face when i became too malas sgt nk buat keje. was end wit the ink melekat at my nose. pendek kata my face looked green. oppa said now i bacome a incredible hulk but i think princess fiona are most suitable for me. and if i am princess fiona then oppa should be a shrek.
shrek the green
hohoohho
luckily that ink blh hilang. if not huwaaa :(( how i want to face my boss and my colleague.
to kak adah n ila : bes korang ek gelak sampai kuar2 air mate =p xpe2 x kisah pun :-"

today
break the fast at mc'd huhuhu
but y melaka's mcd dun hv the buffet for berbuka :-/

to all
selamat berbuka from princess fiona hikhikhik

3 comments:

gizzmo said...

slamat berpuasa.
hehe.
i got a job here at cyber.
start tis monday.

oewyn said...

good 2 hear that news.
selamat bekerja :)

Unknown said...

hai kak izza, ni ili la... gf afiq... wow, rajin nye buat blog !!!dah buat gak, tp last last i've terminated all of them. reason. due to kemalasan nak mengupdate.... kak izza please update!! cepat cepat!!! pasal nak ka!"§ akhir thn ni ke..ooppsss terlepas cakap leeeerr..