my love my soul and my everything

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

first

hola..
this is my new blog. close the old one. so i can continue write everything new about me =)
it's took 3 months to set up my mind either to come back wif new blog site or just continue the old site or STOP post anything in my blog.
but febbie ask me to update my blog. maybe its quite a long time i didnt msg her. sorry gurl. i'm too busy and malas nk post anything. 9 hours in the office from monday to friday make me become a laziest person to suffing and chit-chating.

hv another 2 month and half to complete my internship programe. huh! lama lg rupenyer =p

acctually every monday we have a meeting called a "progress meeting" update on our job. payment collection. (kenapelah client2 ni liat sgt nk byr fees)
and our boss discuss about "cuti raya" yeay!! got a week cuti. best2 but dunno either we(me and ila and amat) should cover the other 2 days because we dont hv a annual leave.
a week holiday mean i can go to where ever place that i want huhuhuhuhu

opps!! time's up
to be continue.....

No comments: