my love my soul and my everything

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

down+load+ing

my mood still like yesterday-cloudy so bored plus can sattle the job bcoz of the file corruption. plus the idiot man who ask about his client "fotostat" bank statement and DO arghhhh stupid stupid

downloading song is the simple job and task that my sempai gave me. ahaks!
like kiki said a year before "awak kn kedai lagu so kite blh mintk any song from u"
huuhuuuhuhu

my new feveret song
4 in da morning by gwen
huwaa she's sooooo cute in her vc. like a doll. huwaaa
to those who not wacthing her vc lets find and watch it :)

2 comments:

gizzmo said...

slamat berpuasa.
slamat hari raya in advance. :D
feb mayb dh stat keje oct ni.

oewyn said...

cik febbie
thank you n hepi raya day to u too
keje ape ek? sile jelas kan dengan detail
time kasih