my love my soul and my everything

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

this feeling is so annoying

i know that everything happen in our life is a dugaan from Allah and we should accept the qada' and qadar. but wut if once in a month accidentally u cannot accept it and its like the 1st time u face that thing in ur life?

maybe it sound stupid (stupid is a mean word)but that happen.

i know im like the person who is "kurang kaseh sayang" even though i can see him everyday. but its only in a cyber world. huwahhh

i want him back!!

i want to live my life every single day with him

i want to share our happiness together.

i want to do everything with him.

i want to make he smile everyday.

i want to sleep with him every night and day.

i want to cook a dinner for him every night.

i want to open my eyes every morning and the 1st thing that i see is him.

...............................................................but i cant

No comments: