my love my soul and my everything

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

final touch

i cut my hair again.
too short. its not like i want. i want it to be on my shoulder maybe below my shoulder and i show that stylish the picture. sedih woo. tibe2 ingat my long black hair. ermm hair like julia stiles? quite same la kot. hv a fringe. short hair. its really short for me for sure. but no more hair fall. thats wut i like the most.

just 3 more weeks b4 the practical session will be end. yeay!! no more tensi2. no more keje paksa rela. i think that office should appoint their own IT technician maybe once a mth. so they can maintain all the pc. huh.
paid the streamyx bills wit out using it for a mth. huh wut a waste.

............................................................................................ngantuk!!
to be continue..............

No comments: